Man's best friend
Do you want to teach your dog something new or do you face the challenge to tackle unwanted behavior? Did your dog get surgery and do you need some help with rehabilitation? Here you can find an overview of our services for dogs.
General (behavioral) advice
General information and advice on special events such as:
- Arrival of a new dog or cat
- Baby on the way
- You want to make your dog even happier! 🙂
Education & Training
Advice and guidance for people who have specific questions about the education of their dog or who want to train specific things like:
- You want to make your dog even happier!
- Specific behavioral advice
- jumping up
- Walking without pulling
- Basic commands like sit, lie, basket etc.
- Teaching your dog “lifeskills” such as going in the car, remaining calm in a restaurant etc.
- Dealing with other dogs or other animals
- Why does your dog do what he does?
- Come when asked
- Learning Tricks
- Mental enrichment for the dog
- Teaching Special Things
Advice, guidance and training assistance with undesirable or problem behavior such as:
- Aggression to other animals or humans
- Separation anxiety
- Destroying or digging
- aggression on the lead
- Demanding attention
- Hyperactive or restless behavior
- Other undesirable or disruptive behavior such as the eating of inedible objects, exessive paw licking etc.
Massage and movement
Massage and movement therapy for dogs that:
- are stress prone
- Have behavioral problems and can use additional support
- Have an injury
- Got surgery and need additional exercises
- Need mental and/or physical stimulation
- Do sports and need help to prevent injuries
In our webshop you can find the perfect dogs snacks to motivate your dog optimally! You can also find the fantastic “look at your dog” book!
Not sure which package is right for you?
Plan your free conversation and we’ll walk you through whatever package would be most suitable for you.